"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Ethiopian Blogs

July 27, 20010
I just recently joined a few blogs on Yahoo for people who are adoption from Ethiopia.  It feels good to talk to and see that other people are going through the same thing as you!!  One is AWAA_Ethiopia and the other is ETHIOPIA BABIES.  The ETHIOPIABABIES group is made up of people from the Dallas/Ft.Worth area who are either in the process of adopting from Ethiopia or already has adopted.  I was very surprised to find out that there was that many families around us who are adopting from Ethiopia; hopefully we can build relationships with theses families!!  In our spare time Brandon and I have been watching videos on YouTube of peoples journey to Ethiopia to bring home their child; I can not watch a single one without crying!!!  On a different note I feel like Brandon and I are making good progress with our home study paperwork, so hopefully we will be able to mail it off soon :)

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments:

Post a Comment