"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Ethiopian Get Together

August 14, 2010
Brandon and I attended our first Ethiopian get together in Plano,TX today.  We got to meet other families who are adopting from Ethiopia and other who already have adopted.  So yes that means we got to meet children from Ethiopia, I was so excited about that!!!  All we have ever seen were videos and pictures on the internet so being able to meet the children in person was amazing :)  We hope to continue getting together with theses families that live in our area!!



Psalm 115:15 May you be blessed by the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

1 comment:

  1. you have to go check these guys out.
    http://www.thequeensheba.com/
    Ethiopian food is def. one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete