"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11



Home Study Packet Mailed Off

August 4, 2010
I mailed off our home study packet today...what a GREAT feeling!!!  Our next step is to schedule our home study with our social worker; she said it would probably be around the first part of September before we can schedule due to her work load.  I am very nervous about the home study because I want to say the right things and have our house look perfect, which I know is not what the social working is looking for.  I have been told by many other families that have already been through this part, to just be ourselves and that our house does not have to be spotless!!  So I will try to remember that and not be too much of a nervous wreck when that time comes :)

Roman 15:13  May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace.

1 comment:

  1. I felt exactly the same as you did about our homestudy, but it was not that big a deal at all. Just remember that she is there to help you...not torture you. You will be fine!

    ReplyDelete